This is our approach to defining print keywords for each page on your printed products site:
- Generate list of all relevant words and phrases used to describe the
product or page topic, including singular and plural as appropriate.
- Tap multiple team members for their ideas.
- Enter the list into Google Keyword Tool.
- Revise list based on Google results for relevant words and phrases.
- Sort the list using the highest volume to lowest volume filter. Ignore
searches with fewer than 1000 monthly local searches.
- Conduct a Google search for each potential word or phrase, beginning
with the most highly searched.
- Review the Top 10 results, looking for relevance to the page product or
- Finalize a list of one to four words or phrases.
These become the print-specific keywords to optimize for on the page.